Note: Other release notes can be found here.
What's New in VIPM 2017 f1
VIPM 2017 f1 is a Maintenance Release with bug fixes -- see VIPM 2017 Release Notes.
It is recommended that all VIPM 2017 users upgrade.
- 17676: Building packages with VIs that call Malleable VIs (*.vim) fail to build (Related cases: 17570)
- 17675: Building packages with Custom Destinations Not Working (custom destinations not included in built package)
- 17447: System Package installation issues
- 17432: Unable to build package with "lvlibp"
- 17677: Package Info dialog would sometimes state that package file not compatible if VIPM Main window was set to System Target before opening a package file from file explorer.